Personal Auto Specialty Coverages
Detail your auto coverage with specialty car insurance options
Mutual Benefit’s personal auto specialty car insurance options add layers of protection that give you the peace of mind you need now…and down the road. Most are available for a nominal additional premium.
Repair or Replacement Cost Coverage – Available for new cars owned by you, this provides a variety of options for dealing with damage to a vehicle, including repair, replacement, or provision for the cost of a new vehicle, depending on the amount and type of damage.
Auto Loan/Lease Coverage – This coverage, often referred to as “gap coverage,” will reimburse you for the difference between the depreciated value of your vehicle and what is still owed on a loan or lease for the car in the event that your vehicle is “totaled.”
Towing Expense – You are covered for up to $100 in towing and labor costs each time your vehicle is disabled.
Rental Car Reimbursement – Mutual Benefit will pay for rental of a substitute vehicle if yours is disabled.
Auto Advantage – MBG’s Auto Advantage is a bundle of coverages that could prove invaluable to you if your vehicle becomes inoperable as the result of a loss covered under your auto policy. For a nominal fee, you receive:
- Additional Transportation Expense – Provides increased rental limits of $50/day up to a maximum of $1,500 total.
- Emergency Travel Expense – If you are more than 100 miles from home when your car is damaged, Mutual Benefit will cover expenses such as temporary housing, meals, travel to and from home, and the cost of returning your vehicle to your home.
- Towing and Labor Expense – Up to $100 for towing and labor costs every time your vehicle is disabled.
- Locksmith Services – Up to $100 to unlock your vehicle or to repair or replace door or window locks when your key has been stolen.
- Air Bag Replacement – Reimburses you for the cost to reinstall a factory-installed airbag if it deploys accidentally without the vehicle being involved in a collision or other-than-collision situation.
Learn more about how MBG’s Auto Advantage improves your car insurance coverage.
“My adjuster was wonderful and courteous.
Everything processed quickly.
I am impressed.
My entire experience was awesome.
I have NEVER been more pleased!”
N. M., Philadelphia, PA
Want a quote?
Let us help you find a nearby agent who can introduce you to a variety of companies offering affordable business insurance in PA & MD, including Mutual Benefit Group.
Skylights can be a great addition to a workplace by providing more sunlight and creating brighter workspaces. Research shows that this can even boost morale, improve employee satisfaction and increase productivity. It can save you on electricity over time, too, since...
Imagine this: you’re at your desk, reading emails over a morning cup of coffee when suddenly a frantic co-worker appears in your doorway. She tells you that there is an intruder with a gun coming your way. What do you do? From 2020 to 2021 alone, the Federal Bureau of...
Extension cords are a convenient way to direct power to devices when their cords cannot reach the outlet. When used improperly, however, extension cords easily become a significant health hazard. According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSO),...
Coverage/product information provided on this Web site is not an insurance policy or a supplement to any policy. This information is intended to provide a general description of products typically available through Mutual Benefit Insurance Company and Select Risk Mutual Insurance Company. The actual coverage provided is governed exclusively by the language contained within the insurance policy issued to you.