Summary of Duties
About the Role:
This role will be a key part of our recently created Insurance Analytics team. The position is responsible for understanding, documenting and articulating processes that drive business decisions. This includes having a clear working knowledge of the systems utilized in those processes and the impact each has on other business units and technologies. This position will be the business lead for major business and technology projects including developing training.
Core Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, document and maintain an of end-to-end Business unit processes and the tools/technology/systems utilized
- Lead on all business and technology projects for the Business
- Review and coordinate all technology requests for completeness and thoroughness
- Communicate, present process changes, enhancements, modifications to business decision makers
- Validate the of implemented changes
- Coordinates and manages the of existing and potential third-party vendors
- Manage business integration of third-party vendors
About the Team:
The Insurance Analytics team was formed in 2016 with the foundational goal of creating a data-driven decision making process that will lead to more competitive offerings and improved product performance. The team is responsible for the product management, actuarial pricing and compliance functions for the organization.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Education: Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s or higher degree or related experience in business operations and project management.
Experience: Minimum of two years of experience working in product or business analysis within insurance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Visio
- Proven technical aptitude and experience with Business Technology tools and related software
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems systematically and creatively
- Self-motivated with a “get it done” attitude
- Committed to personal development and to quickly grasp new concepts and technologies
- Constant attention to detail
- Capability to balance multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of
- Excellent judgment and decision-making ability
- Takes initiative on projects and assignments.
- Excellent listening and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Flexibility to handle assignments in various stages of completion at the same time
- Strong project management skills
Full benefits package, including health, dental reimbursement, vision, 401(k) and Roth 401(k), and PTO, starts the first of the month following employment. Please visit our Web site to learn more about us and why you might want to work with us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Best Places to Work in PA Employer 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, and 2018
This is a full-time position.
Posted on January 16, 2020.