Are you getting the most out of your auto insurance policy?
Whether you’re driving across town or across the country, make sure you have the right auto insurance protection, and that you’re getting the best value for your insurance dollar. Drivers in Pennsylvania and Maryland can get that coverage with our PROcision Auto coverage policy.
With Mutual Benefit’s PROcision Auto coverage, you get:
- Coverage for damage to your auto; liability for injury to others or property you damage with your vehicle; and medical expenses. Learn more about basic auto insurance coverage, state requirements, and additional coverage.
- Tailored pricing designed specifically to meet your particular individual needs throughout your lifetime.
- Mutual Benefit’s superior claims service, including 24-hour nationwide direct claims reporting and access to an auto glass replacement program. According to Mutual Benefit’s 2014 claims satisfaction survey results, 96% of policyholders reported they were happy with how their claim was handled.
- A variety of ways to save on your auto insurance premium.
- Options to add additional specialty auto coverage for things like towing expense, rental reimbursement, and repair/replacement cost coverage for new vehicles that you own.
Drive down auto insurance costs with MBG’s discounts/credits:
- Personal Account Credit – Receive up to a 15% credit when you insure both your home and auto with Mutual Benefit.
- Accident-Free Discount/Accident Forgiveness – Mutual Benefit will forgive your first at-fault accident if you have been loss-free for five consecutive years. And, your accident-free discount will increase for consecutive years of favorable driving experience.
- Multi-Car Discount – Receive a 22% credit when you insure two or more vehicles on the same policy with us.
- Auto Safety Features Credit – Airbags, automatic seatbelts, anti-lock brakes and anti-theft devices add up to a lower premium.
- Good Student Discount/Driver Training – Young drivers who excel in their studies and/or complete a driver education course receive credit.
- Driver Improvement Course (for those age 55 and over in Pennsylvania only) – Pennsylvania policyholders age 55 and above who complete an approved driver improvement course receive a discount.
- Pay in Full Discount – If your auto policy is written in our PROcision program, you will receive a 10% discount when you pay your auto premium in full by the designated due date.
- Advance Quote Discount – This discount provides a 5% savings and is automatically applied when a quote on a policy that is new to Mutual Benefit is completed eight days prior to the potential policy effective date.
- Longevity/Loyalty – Mutual Benefit values our policyholders, and we reward customer loyalty/longevity in our auto pricing structure.
Find an independent insurance agent today to hear more about tailored, affordable auto insurance in PA & MD from Mutual Benefit Group.
Coverage/product information provided on this Web site is not an insurance policy or a supplement to any policy. This information is intended to provide a general description of products typically available through Mutual Benefit Insurance Company and Select Risk Mutual Insurance Company. The actual coverage provided is governed exclusively by the language contained within the insurance policy issued to you.
Educational Improvement Tax Credit
Why “Mutual” Insurance?
MBG is dedicated to creating an insurance experience that benefits you
We have been providing insurance coverage for automobiles, homes, and businesses since 1908; we work diligently each day to help build and protect your economic well-being and provide for your security. We are known for our strong relationships with policyholders and agents; for our responsive, friendly, knowledgeable staff; and for claims service that consistently garners a high level of satisfaction, notably 96% based on 2017 policyholder surveys.
As a mutual insurance company, we are owned by you
In a mutual company, the policyholders are the shareholders. That means mutual companies are focused on serving you and looking out for your best interest, not on maximizing quarter-by-quarter results to satisfy stockholders.
We sell exclusively through independent agents, who focus on you
Independent agents represent a number of different insurance companies. Their goal is to get to know you, understand your specific needs, and match you with the insurance company that offers the coverage, service, and price that best meets those needs. We believe the expert advice and advocacy of an independent agent is something no consumer should be without.
Our mission is to deliver The MBG Experience to you:
“Through intelligent market segmentation, consistent customer focus, employment of the best people, deployment of technological solutions that create ease of doing business, fairly priced, quality products supported by superior claims service and delivered effectively through experienced independent agencies, MBG will meet our policyholders’ needs for protection and security with care and compassion.” As we do so, we will abide by our corporate core values of honesty and integrity, concern for the individual, responsibility, respect, and teamwork.