Follow these tips for safety on the job.
- Accident Investigations – Promptly collecting accurate information is an important step in investigating accidents. Prepare a plan now.
- Construction Site Safety General Guidelines – Construction sites contain many hazards from electrical lines, excavations, and power tools to trip and fall hazards.
- Fleet Safety Guidelines – Are your employee drivers using safety precautions behind the wheels of company vehicles?
- General Safety Guidelines – Setting basic safety guidelines gives all employees a foundation for practicing acceptable on-the-job behavior and preventing injuries.
- Office Safety – Slips, trips, and falls are the number one cause of disabling injuries in the office. Help your employees think “safety.”
- Portable Ladder Safety – Just because portable ladders are not complicated to use doesn’t mean you can overlook proper planning and care to promote safety.
- Safe Lifting – Implement safe lifting guidelines at your business to help avoid back injuries.
- Safety Checklist for Fall Protection – Hazard identification, personal fall systems, guardrails, and safety nets are a few of the issues you should address consider to ensure employee safety.