We spend more and more time on the roads, and face more distractions than ever before. Driving defensively and exercising caution can help keep you and your family safe on the road.
- 7 Ways to Avoid Automobile Accidents – Over 90% of automobile accidents can be avoided.
- Avoid Deer-Related Accidents – Exercise caution to avoid deer-related accidents so you don’t end up like the 1.5 million drivers who will experience this type of mishap annually.
- Keep Children Safe In and Around Cars – Use proper restraints, correctly latch car seats, and supervise children when they are in and around cars.
- Drowsy Driving Prevention – Learn the warning signs and how to prevent drowsy driving.
- Teenage Drivers – Learn how you can help get your teen driver on the right road to safe driving.
- Teenage Driver Safety – Have a teen who’ll be driving soon? Start discussing driving rules early on and model good driving behavior yourself.
- Tire Maintenance is a Key Safety Measure – Maintaining your tires not only provides better performance, it also increases your vehicle’s overall safety.
- Winter Driving – Safe winter driving requires a balance of common sense and preparation.