“Mutual Benefit consistently demonstrates that it is employee-focused and values its employees’ families and personal pursuits as much as their work contributions. Values such as good health and community involvement are promoted. Simply put, this company understands that an all-around happy person makes a loyal and hard-working employee.”
This is just one of many positive comments that Mutual Benefit staff members have made over the years on employee satisfaction surveys.
Mutual Benefit demonstrates its commitment to employees by offering:
- Competitive wages
- A comprehensive benefit package
- A wellness program with enjoyable activities and incentives to get healthy and stay healthy
- Continuing education that can lead to specialized professional designations within the insurance industry
- Support for individual involvement in community organizations and activities
- A corporate culture based on honesty and integrity, concern for the individual, responsibility, respect, and teamwork
Mutual Benefit’s staff has earned a reputation for developing strong, productive relationships with the insurance agents and policyholders we serve. We believe these relationships are an outgrowth of the equally strong employer/employee rapport that has long been part of Mutual Benefit’s corporate culture.
Mutual Benefit Group was named one of the Top 100 organizations for 2017 by Pennsylvania Business Central, a publication covering 23 counties in Pennsylvania.
Thank you for your interest in Mutual Benefit!