Social Media Community Guidelines
Mutual Benefit Group participates in several online communities, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. We encourage you to interact with us by leaving comments, photos and videos. Our goal is to offer an official destination where we may create Mutual Benefit Group content and news to share with all of you. We may also utilize functionality of specific social media platforms to share your posts/tweets. We welcome all questions and commentary, including constructive feedback. We ask that you respect the following guidelines when participating in discussion on any and all of our social media pages. By using and accessing Mutual Benefit Group’s social media pages, you agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions of the social media platform you are using, be it Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. We will moderate comments, and any comments falling outside of the discussion guidelines below are subject to not being published or being removed.
- Please be respectful toward others and comply with the policies of Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Avoid posts that:
- are abusive, threatening, racist or obscene;
- attack or discriminate against other users, such as hateful language or comments targeting age, race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality, political beliefs, sex, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis prohibited by law;
- contain expletives;
- contain inflammatory religious content;
- are spam;
- are commercial or charitable solicitations; or
- upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy or publicity unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents or that contain viruses or other harmful programs.
- For your security, please do not publicly post or tweet your personal information such as your policy number or specific claims information or the personal information of any other person.
- It is the policy of Mutual Benefit Group to protect the privacy of our employees and representatives. For this reason, we ask that when referring to an employee or representative of Mutual Benefit Group, no last names be stated.
- Due to the highly regulated industry in which we work, there may be certain topics that we will be unable to discuss here. Additionally, comments relating to legal or regulatory matters do not belong here.
PLEASE NOTE THAT MUTUAL BENEFIT’S SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES ARE NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE OUTLETS. If you have a complaint or issue, we want to help, but we can’t do it via social media. Please contact us by dialing 1-800-283-3531 and asking for Extension 2322, or by e-mailing us at [email protected].
Please keep in mind that the opinions expressed by fans or friends are their own and do not represent the opinions of Mutual Benefit Group and that Mutual Benefit Group does not endorse the opinions shared here. Mutual Benefit Group is not responsible for the information or material provided by others and cannot guarantee the accuracy of that information including information provided by fans or friends representing themselves to be an agent selling our products. Unless originated from an official Mutual Benefit Group account, information on our pages should not be viewed as an official communication from Mutual Benefit Group (either in posts or comments). Posts and comments on this page are not intended to be professional advice or recommendations and do not necessarily reflect Mutual Benefit Group policy or opinion. The information contained on Mutual Benefit’s social media pages is intended for general informational purposes only. MBG does not warrant that the content is applicable to your individual circumstances and should not be construed as a coverage interpretation of any policy in whole or in part. For complete descriptions of the terms, conditions, and exclusions of insurance coverages or other products or services, please contact your insurance representative or refer to the particular policy or contract. The content is not intended to be a substitute for, nor does it constitute, professional advice regarding legal or financial planning matters, and you should not construe it as such. For additional information on Mutual Benefit Group products and Mutual Benefit Group related news, please refer to www.mutualbenefitgroup.com.
Any content uploaded by anyone other than Mutual Benefit Group is the responsibility of the submitter. Mutual Benefit Group reserves the right to remove content in its sole discretion.
Submission of any content, including but not limited to comments, wall posts, and “liking” this page grants Mutual Benefit Group an unlimited perpetual license and right to re-post, publish, use, and publicly perform throughout the universe such content, or any idea contained in such content, in any way, in all media (now known or developed in the future), for commercial, advertising, promotional or any other purpose, without approval by or payment or other consideration to the submitter.
If you post or upload material, you represent and warrant that your post or upload does not contain any viruses or other malicious content or infringe another’s intellectual property rights.
This is not an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction where we are not authorized to do business.