It’s a parent’s worst nightmare. It’s early evening, and you’ve just set your toddler down to play while you tackle a sink full of dishes. Nearly finished, you turn to check on your little one, only...
When it comes to protecting your business, come to Mutual Benefit
While many insurance companies offer a standard package policy including property and liability coverage for owners of small-to-medium-sized businesses, Mutual Benefit raises the standard. We automatically add our Business Accent coverage to your businessowners package at no additional charge.
- Accounts Receivable – Provides $10,000 coverage for Accounts Receivable, which pays for the cost of reconstructing your accounts receivable records if they are damaged or destroyed, and can even cover payments that cannot be collected if you can’t reconstruct your records.
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage – Made available through The Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company, this covers such things as damage to your computer hard drive due to power surges.
- Business Income – Reimburses you if your earnings are interrupted should your business need to be shut down for a time to recover from a loss, such as a fire or a windstorm.
- Seasonal Increase – Boosts your limit of insurance for seasonal variations in the amount of business personal property/inventory you keep on hand.
Take your coverage to the Max!
We’ve also designed optional, customized “Max” programs that address the specific needs of your business:
- Business Max – For a nominal fee, adds things like computer coverage and higher limits of coverage for many losses. For example, coverage for Accounts Receivable goes up to $25,000. Review additional details about our Business Max coverage.
- Wholesaler Max – Provides wholesale-specific coverage for things like sprinkler leakage; extending coverage to vendors you rely on to sell your products; and branded or labeled merchandise that sustains a covered loss and is salvageable for sale if you stamp it or remove labels to comply with state requirements; and higher limits of coverage, all at minimal cost. View more information about our Wholesaler Max coverage.
- Bed and Breakfast Max – When your home is also your business, you have special insurance needs. Our Bed and Breakfast Max is a unique program that is available with your businessowners policy. It combines the protection of the businessowners policy with bed-and-breakfast-specific coverages, including coverage of theft of items in your establishment and coverage for the property of your guests. It also provides personal liability and property coverages that are regularly found in homeowner policies. Learn more about our Bed and Breakfast Program.
Mutual Benefit also offers coverage for:
- Commercial Auto
- Workers’ Compensation
- Commercial Umbrella
Want a quote?
Let us help you find a nearby agent who can introduce you to a variety of companies offering affordable business insurance in PA & MD, including Mutual Benefit Group.
Skylights can be a great addition to a workplace by providing more sunlight and creating brighter workspaces. Research shows that this can even boost morale, improve employee satisfaction and...
Imagine this: you’re at your desk, reading emails over a morning cup of coffee when suddenly a frantic co-worker appears in your doorway. She tells you that there is an intruder with a gun coming...