When it comes to protecting your business, come to Mutual Benefit
While many insurance companies offer a standard package policy including property and liability coverage for owners of small-to-medium-sized businesses, Mutual Benefit raises the standard. We automatically add our Business Accent coverage to your businessowners package at no additional charge.
- Accounts Receivable – Provides $10,000 coverage for Accounts Receivable, which pays for the cost of reconstructing your accounts receivable records if they are damaged or destroyed, and can even cover payments that cannot be collected if you can’t reconstruct your records.
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage – Made available through The Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company, this covers such things as damage to your computer hard drive due to power surges.
- Business Income – Reimburses you if your earnings are interrupted should your business need to be shut down for a time to recover from a loss, such as a fire or a windstorm.
- Seasonal Increase – Boosts your limit of insurance for seasonal variations in the amount of business personal property/inventory you keep on hand.
Take your coverage to the Max!
We’ve also designed optional, customized “Max” programs that address the specific needs of your business:
- Business Max – For a nominal fee, adds things like computer coverage and higher limits of coverage for many losses. For example, coverage for Accounts Receivable goes up to $25,000. Review additional details about our Business Max coverage.
- Wholesaler Max – Provides wholesale-specific coverage for things like sprinkler leakage; extending coverage to vendors you rely on to sell your products; and branded or labeled merchandise that sustains a covered loss and is salvageable for sale if you stamp it or remove labels to comply with state requirements; and higher limits of coverage, all at minimal cost. View more information about our Wholesaler Max coverage.
- Bed and Breakfast Max – When your home is also your business, you have special insurance needs. Our Bed and Breakfast Max is a unique program that is available with your businessowners policy. It combines the protection of the businessowners policy with bed-and-breakfast-specific coverages, including coverage of theft of items in your establishment and coverage for the property of your guests. It also provides personal liability and property coverages that are regularly found in homeowner policies. Learn more about our Bed and Breakfast Program.
Mutual Benefit also offers coverage for:
- Commercial Auto
- Workers’ Compensation
- Commercial Umbrella
“First time having to use
Mutual Benefit for a claim
and was very happy with
Would strongly recommend
to friends. Good coverage.”
T. & B. C., Pylesville, MD
Want a quote?
Let us help you find a nearby agent who can introduce you to a variety of companies offering affordable business insurance in PA & MD, including Mutual Benefit Group.
Extension cords are a convenient way to direct power to devices when their cords cannot reach the outlet. When used improperly, however, extension cords easily become a significant health hazard. According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSO),...
With gas prices at an all-time high, affording fuel for your car so you can get where you need to go is becoming increasingly difficult. Although they are likely to fluctuate and could even go down slightly in the near future, they’re almost certainly not going back...
A high energy bill is a lose-lose: it’s a negative for the environment, and it’s not something your bank account wants to see, either. If you’re looking to save some money on your bills, here are nine easy, compounding steps to lower your annual energy cost and help...
Coverage/product information provided on this Web site is not an insurance policy or a supplement to any policy. This information is intended to provide a general description of products typically available through Mutual Benefit Insurance Company and Select Risk Mutual Insurance Company. The actual coverage provided is governed exclusively by the language contained within the insurance policy issued to you.