Do you own a home?
Protecting what matters most to you
A basic homeowners policy provides coverage for:
- Damage or loss to your home and/or other structures on your property, such as sheds and fences, caused by situations specifically listed in the policy, such as fire, windstorm, lightning or theft. It also covers damage to, or theft of, your personal property.
- Loss of use of your home. This coverage pays for above-normal expenses you may incur if you must live elsewhere while your home is being repaired or rebuilt following a loss that is covered under your insurance policy.
- Personal liability obligations you may find yourself responsible for if someone is injured on your property, or if you or one of your family members does something that injures another person or damages the property of another person.
- Medical payments to those injured on your property, whether the injury was your fault or theirs.
Mutual Benefit offers three tiers of homeowners insurance coverage. Our Standard Program covers the basics listed above. For added protection, review our Preferred and Promark Programs described below:
Offering broader coverage at competitive rates, our Preferred Program permits you to economically increase the limits for your home and possessions will be repaired or replaced. Eligibility requirements vary from state to state. Check with your agent to determine whether or not you qualify.
Promark was specially designed to provide the additional coverage that a distinctive home deserves. Promark offers added protection at an attractive price, giving you significant value for the dollar. It includes in just one policy many coverages that normally must be purchased separately, such as:
- Coverage to replace or repair your personal property at today’s prices
- Damage from water and sewer backup
- Coverage for computers, software, business property at your home, and credit cards
- Higher limits of coverage for valuables like jewelry and firearms
- Increased limits of liability protection for accidents and personal injury situations.
Talk with your insurance agent to see if you qualify for a Promark policy. For more information view our homeowners coverage comparison.
We pride ourselves on providing affordable homeowners insurance tailored to what our clients value most. Contact your local independent insurance agent to find what coverage is best for you.
Mutual Benefit Group
stands above the rest.”
H. C., West Sunbury, PA
Want a quote?
Let us help you find a nearby agent who can introduce you to a variety of companies offering affordable business insurance in PA & MD, including Mutual Benefit Group.
Poison prevention tips and treatment options: a guide for families
It’s a parent’s worst nightmare. It’s early evening, and you’ve just set your toddler down to play while you tackle a sink full of dishes. Nearly finished, you turn to check on your little one, only to find them hiding under the table with a dish detergent pod in...
Stellar tips for safe skylight use
Skylights can be a great addition to a workplace by providing more sunlight and creating brighter workspaces. Research shows that this can even boost morale, improve employee satisfaction and increase productivity. It can save you on electricity over time, too, since...
Steps for surviving an active shooter in the workplace
Imagine this: you’re at your desk, reading emails over a morning cup of coffee when suddenly a frantic co-worker appears in your doorway. She tells you that there is an intruder with a gun coming your way. What do you do? From 2020 to 2021 alone, the Federal Bureau of...
Coverage/product information provided on this Web site is not an insurance policy or a supplement to any policy. This information is intended to provide a general description of products typically available through Mutual Benefit Insurance Company and Select Risk Mutual Insurance Company. The actual coverage provided is governed exclusively by the language contained within the insurance policy issued to you.