Are you getting the most mileage from your auto policy?
Whether you’re driving across town or across the country, make sure you have the right auto insurance protection, and that you’re getting the best value for your insurance dollar.
With Mutual Benefit’s PROcision Auto coverage, you get:
- Coverage for damage to your auto; liability for injury to others or property you damage with your vehicle; and medical expenses. Learn more about basic auto insurance coverage, state requirements, and additional coverage.
- Tailored pricing designed specifically to meet your particular individual needs throughout your lifetime.
- Mutual Benefit’s superior claims service, including 24-hour nationwide direct claims reporting and access to an auto glass replacement program. According to Mutual Benefit’s 2014 claims satisfaction survey results, 96% of policyholders reported they were happy with how their claim was handled.
- A variety of ways to save on your auto insurance premium.
- Options to add additional specialty auto coverage for things like towing expense, rental reimbursement, and repair/replacement cost coverage for new vehicles that you own.
Drive down auto insurance costs with MBG’s discounts/credits:
- Personal Account Credit – Receive up to a 15% credit when you insure both your home and auto with Mutual Benefit.
- Accident-Free Discount/Accident Forgiveness – Mutual Benefit will forgive your first at-fault accident if you have been loss-free for five consecutive years. And, your accident-free discount will increase for consecutive years of favorable driving experience.
- Multi-Car Discount – Receive a 22% credit when you insure two or more vehicles on the same policy with us.
- Auto Safety Features Credit – Airbags, automatic seatbelts, anti-lock brakes and anti-theft devices add up to a lower premium.
- Good Student Discount/Driver Training – Young drivers who excel in their studies and/or complete a driver education course receive credit.
- Driver Improvement Course (for those age 55 and over in Pennsylvania only) – Pennsylvania policyholders age 55 and above who complete an approved driver improvement course receive a discount.
- Pay in Full Discount – If your auto policy is written in our PROcision program, you will receive a 10% discount when you pay your auto premium in full by the designated due date.
- Advance Quote Discount – This discount provides a 5% savings and is automatically applied when a quote on a policy that is new to Mutual Benefit is completed eight days prior to the potential policy effective date.
- Longevity/Loyalty – Mutual Benefit values our policyholders, and we reward customer loyalty/longevity in our auto pricing structure.
Find an independent insurance agent today to hear more about tailored, affordable auto insurance in PA & MD from Mutual Benefit Group.
Coverage/product information provided on this Web site is not an insurance policy or a supplement to any policy. This information is intended to provide a general description of products typically available through Mutual Benefit Insurance Company and Select Risk Mutual Insurance Company. The actual coverage provided is governed exclusively by the language contained within the insurance policy issued to you.
My adjuster was wonderful and courteous. Everything processed quickly. I am impressed. My entire experience was awesome. I have NEVER been more pleased!
N. M., Philadelphia, PA