Your business is your specialty. Protecting it is ours.
Whether you manage a retail shop on Main Street, work as a self-employed contractor, own a large wholesale operation, or run a restaurant, you need to protect your business property, your reputation and the people who work for you.
And there’s a fellow businessowner right around the corner whose specialty is helping you make the right choices about the proper protection for your business…your independent insurance agent. He or she can match you with the insurance company best equipped to meet your specialized needs. Let us help you find a nearby agent who can introduce you to a variety of companies offering affordable business insurance in PA & MD, including Mutual Benefit Group.
Why choose Mutual Benefit as your business insurance company?
- One-stop shopping, making it possible for you to get all the coverage you need from a single insurance company, including everything from business auto coverage to cyber liability coverage to workers’ compensation.
- Additional customized protection through our exclusive “Max” programs.
- The service of exceptional claims adjusters, who earned a claims satisfaction rate of 97% in 2019.
- Flexible billing options and a variety of payment plans that combine all your commercial coverage payments on a single invoice.
- The peace of mind that comes from knowing that a financially strong, stable company is protecting your business.
Are you looking to learn more about the specialty package policies we offer? Contact your independent insurance agent!
Learn more about all of our Business Coverages including:
- Business Auto
- Workers’ Compensation
- Commercial Property
- Commercial Inland Marine
- Commercial Crime
- Commercial General Liability
- Garage Coverage
- Commercial Umbrella Coverage
Learn more about our customized Optional/Specialty Coverages:
- Equipment Breakdown
- Data Compromise and Cyber One™
- Condominium Directors and Officers Liability
- Liquor Liability
Find an independent business insurance agent offering Mutual Benefit Group coverage to help you get the right business policy today.
Coverage/product information provided on this Web site is not an insurance policy or a supplement to any policy. This information is intended to provide a general description of products typically available through Mutual Benefit Insurance Company and Select Risk Mutual Insurance Company. The actual coverage provided is governed exclusively by the language contained within the insurance policy issued to you.