Mutual Benefit Group:
- Is a regional property/casualty company serving Pennsylvania and Maryland.
- Has a financial strength rating of A- (Excellent) from the A.M. Best Company.
- Posted consolidated assets of $277.9 million in 2022.
- Offers a full line of personal and commercial insurance coverage, including homeowners, automobile, commercial package plans, business owners, contractors, workers’ compensation, inland marine, and umbrella through its member underwriting companies, Mutual Benefit Insurance Company and Select Risk Insurance Company.
- Is represented by independent insurance agents at 325 locations throughout Pennsylvania and Maryland.
- Serves 63,000 policyholders.
- Employs 155 people.
- Was founded in 1908.
- Serves a mix of business that is approximately 60% personal insurance and 40% business insurance.